Join us for a glance into the not so distant future:
• When will lighting be assimilated into other building components?
• What will the future look as lighting is integrated into flooring, walls, windows, desk surfaces, and ceiling materials?
• Will these systems house communication, audio and visual in their systems?
• Who will be prepared for energy, regulations, and trends that are positioned to dissolve our industry as we know it?
• How can we stay relevant in a the evolving lighting industry?
Mark Lien LC, CLEP, CLMC, HBDP, LEED BD&C
Director of Government & Industry Relations for Osram Sylvania
Mark has designed lighting systems for residential, retail, healthcare, and nuclear power plants. He has provided lighting education worldwide. Mark has served on the Board of Directors for IES, currently serves as Vice- Chair of National Lighting Bureau Board, and is a member of many IES, NEMA, ALA and ASHRAE Committees.
Members: $25 Non-Members: $30 Students: $5
For copies of previous lunch presentations, look here