IES will present an indispensible construction design technology update.
With the integration of Revit and BlueBeam into the design world, we are seeing more plans and documents shared across disciplines. What are the benefits, improvements and complications that this brings? How can we improve the process and the communication from the designer to the contractor? We will have a panel of highly experienced professionals discussing the advantages, complications and logistics of working with BlueBeam, Revit and projects in the Cloud across disciplines .Our panel guests will include:
- Shawn Hescock, Principal, IndivRev
- Olivia Jeffers, Senior Electrical Designer, Rosendin Electric
- Crawford Smith, LRS Architects
- Kai Pannu, Myhre Group Architects
- Moderator, Greg Hansen, HL Stearns